Thor’s Tipi competition Ts and Cs
If you’ve entered our Facebook comp, you are abiding by ours and Thor’s terms and conditions for comps.
1. Competition prizes cannot be exchanged for any other product or refunded for money.
2. AGE POLICY | THOR’S operates a Check 25 policy. Therefore, if you look 25 or under, proof of age may be requested. Our approved forms of ID are valid Driving Licence, valid Passport, Military ID, any other form of ID with the PASS hologram on. Children are welcome in the venue when accompanied by a responsible adult.
3. VENUE FIXTURES, FITTINGS & PROPERTY | Any unnecessary damage caused to the venue or equipment by your party will be charged for at cost price for the item and labour for any fittings. Please note that we do not accept balloons, candles or table decorations.
4. QUEUING | Competition winners will go straight to the front of the queue and will always take precedent over the queue outside, but you may have to queue a little before you are able to gain entry.
5. HOLDING TABLES | [if applicable] All seating and area reservations are held for a maximum of 30 minutes; we will then release your area. You will be allowed into the venue with your party but may no long have a reserved area. Parties have a 3 hour booking duration, however will be allowed to stay after the initial time limit, if another party isn’t booked in afterwards.
6. RIGHT OF ADMISSION | Our Management Team reserve the right to refuse admission at any time and advise all guests to please drink responsibly. if we deem a member of your group to be intoxicated, we will refuse entry, and any deposit paid will be retained.
7. RIGHT OF REFUSAL | Our Management Team and any member of the team acting on their behalf, reserve the right to refuse service at any time and without reason.