5 Outspoken Celebrities To Follow On Social Media
Social media more than ever before has given normal folk access to the day-to-day lives and thoughts of famous celebrities. While some famous people shy away from the media spotlight, others like nothing better than being outspoken giving them plenty of notoriety as well as publicity. Celebrities also often use their wide ranging influence to market their latest endeavours via social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Many like David Icke enjoy being controversial and outspoken on social media platforms whether it’s about David Cameron’s EU no conspiracy statement or that the moon is an artificial construction. If celebrities want to get a message across to millions of people, social media is the ideal tool.
Famous celebrities who utilise social media in order to be outspoken
With millions of people around the world using social media platforms every day, the temptation for celebrities to be outspoken and outlandish, usually for publicity purposes, is something some find irresistible. Here’s a brief list of five outspoken celebrities to follow on social media:
- Burt Reynolds, the world famous Hollywood actor, often uses social media to keep him in the spotlight. Tweets like, “when I lose a follower, I just assume they’ve died” and “you can’t call it a moustache or a hairy set of wings”, invites social media publicity.
- Oprah Winfrey is one of America’s most famous chat show hosts. She’s not afraid to lambast fellow celebrities, taking them down if she thinks it’s warranted. Oprah also thought that her latest book club collection would destroy her street-cred.
- Noel Gallagher, a former founder of the band Oasis with his brother Liam, is also outspoken on social media about the lack of talent in the rock music scene. He claims that many young bands play it safe, are just boring career musicians and nothing more.
- Donald Trump, American businessman and candidate for the Republican nomination for President of the United States is a huge television, social media personality. Donald and his social media team are not afraid to make outspoken views whether it’s about Mexican immigrants, Muslims or the Klu Klux Klan.
- The model Kate Moss has also used social media platforms from time to time to express her views. She has on numerous occasions been outspoken about fellow models and young models starting off in the industry, claiming that many had little style, natural beauty or charm.
Follow Tweets to see what’s going on in the lives of famous celebrities
Social media platforms like Twitter are ideal to see what’s going on in the daily lives of famous celebrities. The glamour model, author and singer Katie Price regularly updates her Twitter account whether it’s about her autistic son Harvey or what happened on Mother’s Day. Enjoy reading about what outspoken celebs have to say by clicking on social media platforms.