Village Screen to host nostalgic film fest at the Devil’s Arse
This summer, Peak Cavern (also known as the Devil’s Arse) will be transformed into a unique pop-up cinema experience as the Village Screen hosts six classic adventure films.
From Friday 31 May to Sunday 9 June, the Village Screen will be screening The Lost Boys, Bohemian Rhapsody, Jurassic Park, The Descent, Batman Returns and Raiders of the Lost Ark on a huge screen inside the cave, with a “street food haven”, a bar and live music ahead of the screening.
– Friday 31 May: The Lost Boys (doors 7pm, film at 9pm, 16+ only).
– Saturday 1 June: Bohemian Rhapsody (doors at 6:45pm, film at 8:45pm – there is a minimum age of 12 for this event. Anyone under 16 must be accompanied by an adult).
– Sunday 2 June: Jurassic Park – (doors at 6:45pm, film at 8:45pm – this event is suitable for all ages, parental discretion advised. A minimum age of 6 is recommended).
– Friday 7 June: The Descent – (doors at 7pm, film at 9pm, 18+ only).
– Saturday 8 June: Batman Returns – (doors at 6:45pm, film at 8:45pm, 16+ only).
– Sunday 9 June: Raiders of the Lost Ark – (doors at 6:45pm, film at 8:45pm, anyone under 16 must be accompanied by an adult).
Tickets go on sale at 9am on Friday 22 March via thevillagegreenevents.co/cinemaevents