The Village Screen to host nostalgic film fest at the Devil’s Arse
This summer, Peak Cavern (also known as the Devil’s Arse) will be transformed into a unique pop-up cinema experience as the Village Screen hosts six classic adventure films.
From Thursday 30 May to Sunday 9 June, the Village Screen will be screening The Lost Boys, Bohemian Rhapsody, Jurassic Park, The Descent, Batman Returns and Raiders of the Lost Ark on a huge screen inside the cave, with a “street food haven”, a bar and live music ahead of the screening.
– Thursday 30 May: Bohemian Rhapsody (NEW SHOW!)
– Friday 31 May: The Lost Boys (SOLD OUT)
– Saturday 1 June: Bohemian Rhapsody (SOLD OUT)
– Sunday 2 June: Jurassic Park – (SOLD OUT)
– Thursday 6 June: The Lost Boys (NEW SHOW!)
– Friday 7 June: The Descent – (doors at 7pm, film at 9pm, 18+ only).
– Saturday 8 June: Batman Returns – (doors at 6:45pm, film at 8:45pm, 16+ only).
– Sunday 9 June: Raiders of the Lost Ark – (doors at 6:45pm, film at 8:45pm, anyone under 16 must be accompanied by an adult).
Tickets go on sale now at thevillagegreenevents.co/cinemaevents