Why detoxification is essential for weight loss and what food can detoxify the body
Toxins are a big fat problem that can affect the body in many ways. They enter your body through air and water pollutants, perfumes, personal care products, shampoos, pesticides, and what not! Since the effects vary widely, it is tough to understand the direct effects of toxins. But, one common consequence that most people face when they have too much toxin in their body is that they gain weight. That is why it is essential to detoxify your body to keep it free from toxins.
Effect of toxins
Depending on the length of exposure in your boxy, toxins can be chronic or acute. For example, if you lead a stressful life, have poor eating habits, or travel extensively, there are high chances of the body being overloaded with toxins. Moreover, they inhibit thyroid functioning that adds to your weight. It reduces the body’s ability to burn fat as it increases the function of mitochondria, creates a hormonal imbalance, and lowers your metabolism.
Detoxifying the body
With so much going on inside the body, it is high time that you start a detox diet that will clean the toxins away. Apart from different healthy foods, you should also start taking a food supplement that can stimulate the metabolism process and help to shed excess calories, thus countering the ill effects of toxins. Bioveliss Tabs, for example, make for an excellent food supplement that keeps toxins away by clearing all your intestinal problems. You should not only change your diet but also make sure you keep these tablets handy.
Eating healthy plays a crucial role in detoxifying the body. The foods that you should immediately add to your diet are:
- Horseradish – it breaks up chest congestion and cleans your lungs. Those who have fatty acids should include horseradish daily.
- Green tea – green tea is universally popular now. Its anti-inflammatory properties detoxify your body and improve your metabolism. Obese patients are often recommended to have green tea at least twice a day to help speed up the weight loss process.
- Ginger garlic juice – take a teaspoon each of ginger and garlic and mix it with half a teaspoon of honey. Eat this mixture every day as it is a powerful cleansing agent that clears the toxins in your liver and intestine.
- Papaya – it is one of the best colon cleansers around. Papaya contains powerful enzymes that help to digest your food quickly.
- Pineapple – like papaya, pineapple is also an excellent cleaner. It contains bromelain, which is an incredible enzyme with powerful cleansing properties.
- Wheatgrass juice – another potent cleansing agent that boosts your immunity and metabolism that helps in weight loss.
Including packaged, refined, and processed food in your diet will never contribute to your weight loss regime. If there are toxins in your body, they will sit back and invite diseases, and you will never be able to be in great shape. Talk to your dietician now and consult with him/her about how to add these foods to your diet.