Brief Guide To Boku As a Casino Mobile Payment Option
Did you find the best payout online casino and looking for a way to deposit money at a casino that doesn’t require you to hand over your bank details?
This is where Boku, a casino mobile payment option comes in handy. In this article, we’re going to take a closer look at what Boku is, and what it can do for you.
Boku As a Payment Method from Your Mobile
Boku is a pay by phone payment solution that lets you deposit funds into your online casino account via your mobile device. It works on smartphones and tablets, and all you need is your mobile number. In other words, no bank details are needed. However, you must enable Premium and Carrier Billing services for it to work.
It doesn’t matter how much money you going to deposit because Boku works great even for casinos with low wagering requirements. Any money you place via Boku is automatically added to your phone bill. Alternatively, you can choose to deduct the money from your current credit. If you don’t have any credit left, the transaction will be declined.
Pros and Cons of Boku
- Secure – Because you don’t need to hand over any bank details to the casino, it is a more secure payment method than most others.
- Convenient – You don’t even have to sign-up to Boku. All you need is your mobile number.
- Widely available – it is now widely available at many UK casinos.
- Daily deposits are limited – You can only deposit £30 each day via Boku. On the other hand, this makes it ideal for any type of casino.
- Limited withdrawals – Withdrawals are often limited, although most casinos don’t even accept Boku as a withdrawal method in the first place. This means you’ll need to add an alternative banking method when you want to withdraw your winnings.
How To Use Boku For Making a Casino Payment From Mobile?
One of the best things about Boku is that you don’t have to register an account. Instead, you just need to log-in to your casino account and head over to the “banking” section.
Then, select the deposit button and look for the payment method. Once you’ve selected it, you’ll be asked to enter your mobile number.
Boku will then send you a confirmation text with instructions. For example, they may ask you to confirm authorization, or they may send you a PIN.
If they send you a PIN, enter it where instructed on the casino site.
And that’s all there is to it!
Boku is a safe, convenient and hassle-free payment method that’s growing in popularity.
Does Boku sound like a great casino mobile payment option for you? If so, the next step is to find the best offers, sign-up to a casino site – and make your first deposit. Good luck!