Fancy Winning An iPad?
As you all know, voting for the Awards closed yesterday.
But, as you should also be aware, we're so keen to spread the love here at Exposed that we've launched a brand new category which will culminate in a special live vote on the night – and maybe a free iPad, just for you.
To decide who wins, pick your FAVOURITE INDEPENDENT SHEFFIELD BUSINESSfrom the list of 10 below, text your vote to 81400 (send 'VOTE' followed by the number of your choice), and you'll be entered into an exclusive draw to win an iPad for your troubles. Simples.
The TOP 10 Independent Sheffield Businesses are:
1. Brew Kitchen – owners of top local restaurants including Relish, Artisan and Catch.
2. Creator Hair – one of Sheffield’s most well regarded hair salons.
3. Drop Dead Clothing – owned by Bring Me The Horizon frontman Oli Sykes.
4. Eat My Disco – offering innovative ideas to the mass student market in Sheffield.
5. Fancie – the business that made cupcakes big business – now with four outlets across the city.
6. Forum Bars – innovative owners of Old House, The Forum, The York and Common Room.
7. Plug – Sheffield clubbing and live music institution.
8. Warp – producers of films and records including 2010 movie smash hit Four Lions.
9. Yellow Bus Events – organisers of Grin Up North, After Dark and Fright Night
10. Wigs And Warpaint – winners of Best Hairdresser at the Exposed Awards for two years running
Texts cost £1.50 each + standard rate. Text voting commences from February 1 and will continue right up to the moment the award is announced live on the night. See terms and conditions here.
And good luck from the Exposed Team! 🙂