Terms & Conditions
Competition Terms & Conditions
Please read these competition rules carefully. By submitting a competition entry you agree to the following and we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter a competition you must be:
(a) Living at a Sheffield, Doncaster, Rotherham or Chesterfield (England) address and can provide an accompanying postcode with your entry.
(b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
2. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Blind Mice Media Ltd.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. Only one entry per person per competition.
5. If you want to enter a competition you may enter via the website on the applicable competition page, or you can also send your answer to the questions and tie-break question (where applicable) detailing which competition you wish to enter, together with your name, address and e-mail address by e-mail to: email@example.com
6. Sending an e-mail is not proof that we have received your entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
7. The winner will be the entrant who answers the questions correctly and who has an accompanying relevant postcode as outlined above. A winner will then be picked from correct entries by a member of Blind Mice Media Ltd. Other competitions may require a subscription or an act to be completed (the process will be outlined at the time of entry but must still be accompanied by a relevant postcode and will be picked by Blind Mice Media Ltd)
8. The closing date is as specified in each competition, and Blind Mice Media Ltd reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
9. If you win a competition, we will notify you by post, e-mail or phone. Blind Mice Media Ltd’s decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. You can find out who has won a particular competition by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to Blind Mice Media Ltd, Unit 1, Beehive Works, Milton St, Sheffield, S3 7WL after the closing date.
11. By entering a competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Blind Mice Media Ltd may require.
12. On occasion we share entrants’ data with competition partners.
13. The panel of judges or competitions organisers for each competition will be comprised of members of Blind Mice Media Ltd.
14. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
15. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
16. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
17. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
18. Competitions are being run by Blind Mice Media Ltd.
20. Blind Mice Media Ltd reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. Blind Mice Media Ltd may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
21. Blind Mice Media Ltd will endeavour to send prizes within a month of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.
Exposed Magazine, Blind Mice Media Ltd. and/or its affiliates (“Exposed”) provide exposedmagazine.co.uk and its products or services to you subject to the following conditions. If you visit or shop through our site, you accept these conditions. Please read them carefully, because they contain important disclosures and information regarding terms of sale, among other terms that may affect your legal rights.
1. Your Acceptance of the Terms
The “Terms” consist of these Conditions of Use and any supplemental terms, legal notices and other communications provided to you. These Terms govern your use of the website offered by Exposed at www.exposedmagazine.co.uk and all products or services accessed through the Sites (collectively “Services”). These Terms constitute a binding legal agreement (“Agreement,” though we may use “Terms” interchangeably with “Agreement” herein) in electronic form between you (“you,” “your” and/or “yourself”) and Exposed and its successors, subsidiaries, affiliates and family of brands (“Exposed,” “we,” “us” and/or “our”). By using the Sites and/or Services, you agree to these Terms. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS, IMMEDIATELY STOP ACCESSING OR USING ANY OF THE SITES AND/OR SERVICES. BY USING THE SITES AND/OR SERVICES, YOU HAVE ACCEPTED THE TERMS.
In some instances, both these Terms and separate terms of service or guidelines setting forth additional conditions may apply to a service or product offered via the Sites (“Additional Terms”). The Additional Terms are incorporated by reference into these Terms. The Additional Termsare generally intended to be supplemental to these Terms, but to the extent there is an express conflict between these Terms and any Additional Terms, the Additional Terms will control unless the Additional Terms expressly state otherwise and/or unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law.
2. Electronic Communication
The communications between you and Exposed are electronic. You consent to receive communications from Exposed in an electronic form. You agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications would satisfy if they were in writing.
3. Your Privacy
4. Certain Conditions Placed on Your Use of the Sites and Services
Your permission to use the Sites and/or Services is conditioned upon your agreement that you:
will comply with these Terms;
are able to form a binding contract with us;
are not prohibited by law from accessing our Sites and/or Services or have not previously been banned, terminated or otherwise denied access to our Sites and/or Services by us;
are not acting on behalf of a person whose access to our Sites and/or Services has been previously terminated or otherwise denied by us;
will not impersonate another user of the Sites and/or Services.
5. Your Account
You will need to register by creating an account with Exposed in order to obtain access to certain Services, including offers. If you choose to create an Account, you agree to provide only accurate, complete registration information, and you will keep that information up-to-date if it changes. When you register, you will obtain unique log-in credentials (a “User ID”). Access to the Exposed Site and Services is not authorized by any other person or entity using your User ID and you are responsible for preventing such unauthorized use. Individuals and entities whose privilege to access the Site or use the Services has previously been terminated by Exposed may not register for an Account, nor may you designate any of those individuals to use your Account on your behalf.
Exposed relies on User IDs to know whether users accessing the Site and using our Services are authorized to do so. If someone accesses our Site or Services using a User ID that we have issued to you, we will rely on that User ID and will assume that access has been made by you. You are solely responsible for any and all access to the Site or use of the Services by persons using your User ID. Please notify us immediately if you become aware that your User ID is being used without authorization.
Exposed provides consumers with opportunities to purchase certain products and services (each a “Deal,” and collectively, “Deals”) from third-party merchants (each the “Merchant”), except as otherwise expressly identified, using a time-limited promotional voucher exchangeable for Merchant goods and services (a “Voucher”). The promotion of each offer works as a form of advertisement for the Merchant by Exposed.
By purchasing, printing, accepting, using or attempting to use any Voucher, you agree to these Terms, the fine print identified in the offer copy (defined below) and/or any additional deal-specific terms related to the offer at the time of purchase. These Terms apply to all Vouchers, unless the Fine Print on a particular Voucher states otherwise, and except as otherwise required by law. In the event of a conflict between these Terms and the Fine Print on a Voucher, the Fine Print will control, except to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
Offer Value and The “Fine Print”
In addition to the terms set forth herein, each Offer comes with its own set of restrictions, terms and conditions (collectively, the “Fine Print,” whether or not they are expressly labelled as such on a Voucher). The Fine Print may restrict things such as when or where You can redeem a Voucher, as well as other Offer-specific limitations, so always read carefully.
Unless otherwise stated on the Voucher or required by law, the following additional terms apply to all Vouchers:
Vouchers must be redeemed in their entirety in one visit to a Merchant.
For vouchers that may be redeemed over several visits, purchases will be allocated first against the Paid Portion until there is a zero balance and then against the Promotional Portion that is remaining.
Vouchers are not redeemable for cash.
Use of a Voucher for alcoholic beverages is at the sole discretion of the Merchant in accordance with applicable law.
Vouchers cannot be combined with any other coupons or promotions.
Vouchers cannot be used for taxes, tips, prior balances and/or shipping or handling, as applicable.
Neither Exposed nor the Merchant is responsible for lost or stolen Vouchers or Voucher reference numbers.
Duplicate use, sale or trade of a Voucher is prohibited.
Unless otherwise stated in the Fine Print, the Voucher price does not include sales, value-added or use taxes, which may be charged to you separately by the Merchant at the time you redeem the Voucher.
The Promotional Portion of the Voucher will always expire on the date printed on the Voucher. If the Merchant is in a state where it is permissible for the Paid Portion to expire, the Paid Portion of the Voucher will expire five (5) years from the date that the Voucher was issued. In some states, the law may require the Merchant to honor the Paid Portion of the Voucher beyond five years, in which case the Paid Portion of the Voucher will expire in accordance with the applicable law.
Sometimes we offer Deals that are date-specific, such as a Offer for a ticketed event or an Offer where you select a specific day to stay at a hotel (“Date-Specific Deal”). Usually this means that the Voucher can only be redeemed on a single date or that you might have to choose from a list of available dates before you buy a Voucher. In either case, the date you select will be identified on the Voucher, and you can only redeem the Voucher on this specified date. Both the Paid Portion and the Promotional Portion expire on the date specified on the Voucher. You may not reschedule a Date-Specific Deal for another date or time for any reason. No full or partial refunds are given to customers who fail to redeem a Date-Specific Deal on the date specified on the Voucher. If for some reason the Date-Specific Deal is canceled or rescheduled by us or the Merchant, we will send you an email notifying you prior to such cancelation or rescheduling. If the Date-Specific Deal is rescheduled, our email to you will include the new date for the Date-Specific Deal. If you cannot make the new date for the Date-Specific Deal, you will be entitled to a refund of the Paid Portion upon request. If, however, the Date-Specific Deal is canceled and will not be rescheduled, we will automatically refund you the Paid Portion.
We display discounts on our Sites in connection with each Offer. These discounts are calculated based upon certain pricing information provided to us solely by Merchants, which may include the retail price suggested by the manufacturer, supplier or the Merchant, or an estimated price based on standard industry practice. Since the pricing information on which we base our discounts may vary, any discount information that we display may or may not be representative of the prevailing discount in every area or on any particular day.
9. Ownership of the Sites and Services
The Sites and/or Services (including past, present and future versions) and all content that are included in, on or that are otherwise a part of the Sites and/or Services (collectively, the “Content”) are owned, controlled or licensed by Exposed, its subsidiaries or affiliates.
12. Third-Party Links and Contents
13. Information and Content Submitted by You
The Sites and Services may offer you the opportunity to post reviews, comments, photos, questions and other content (“User Content”). You agree not to post any User Content on any of the Sites and/or Services that is illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights or otherwise injurious to third parties. You further agree not to post any User Content that contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of “spam.” You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity or otherwise mislead as to the origin of User Content. Exposed reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such User Content, but does not regularly review posted User Content. Any opinions advice, ratings, discussions, comments and/or other User Content of any kind made by you or any user of the Sites and/or Services are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of Exposed.
If you do post User Content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant Exposed a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute and display such User Content throughout the world in any media. You grant Exposed and our sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such User Content at our discretion. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the User Content that you post, that the User Content is accurate, that use of the User Content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity and that you will indemnify Exposed for all claims resulting from User Content you supply. Exposed takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any User Content posted by you or any third party.
Blind Mice Media Ltd
Unit S8 & S9 Globe Works,
Sheffield S6 3AE