Terms & Conditions
Please read these competition rules carefully. By submitting a competition entry you agree to the following and we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter a competition you must be:
(a) Living at a Sheffield, Doncaster, Rotherham or Chesterfield (England) address and can provide an accompanying postcode with your entry.
(b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
2. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Blind Mice Media Ltd.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. Only one entry per person per competition.
5. If you want to enter a competition you may enter via the website on the applicable competition page, or you can also send your answer to the questions and tie-break question (where applicable) detailing which competition you wish to enter, together with your name, address and e-mail address by e-mail to: email@example.com
6. Sending an e-mail is not proof that we have received your entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
7. The winner will be the entrant who answers the questions correctly and who has an accompanying relevant postcode as outlined above. A winner will then be picked from correct entries by a member of Blind Mice Media Ltd. Other competitions may require a subscription or an act to be completed (the process will be outlined at the time of entry but must still be accompanied by a relevant postcode and will be picked by Blind Mice Media Ltd)
8. The closing date is as specified in each competition, and Blind Mice Media Ltd reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
9. If you win a competition, we will notify you by post, e-mail or phone. Blind Mice Media Ltd’s decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. You can find out who has won a particular competition by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to Blind Mice Media Ltd, Unit 1, Beehive Works, Milton St, Sheffield, S3 7WL after the closing date.
11. By entering a competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Blind Mice Media Ltd may require.
12. On occasion we share entrants' data with competition partners.
12. The panel of judges or competitions organisers for each competition will be comprised of members of Blind Mice Media Ltd.
13. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
14. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
15. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
16. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
17. Competitions are being run by Blind Mice Media Ltd.
19. Blind Mice Media Ltd reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. Blind Mice Media Ltd may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
20. Blind Mice Media Ltd will endeavour to send prizes within a month of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.
Blind Mice Media Ltd
Unit 1 Beehive Works